1. We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address, your gender, age, your pin code, demographic information and such other information as may be required. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in India and other countries around the world.
2. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) information that may interest them through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient. Celewish Media Private Limited will not share the personal information you provide to us of your friends and family members with anyone, unless required by law, court order or to technically operate our website or service.
3. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Provide the services that you have requested.
2. Internal record keeping.
3. Periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
5. Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
6. Develop and display content tailored to your interests on our site.
7. Enforce our terms and conditions.
8. Manage our business and
9. Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We also may disclose your information:
1. In response to a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
2. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
3. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
1. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
2. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
3. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at (email address). We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
1. Any dispute arising in connection with this policy shall be referred to arbitration of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Parties. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and shall be in the English language. The arbitrator/arbitral panel shall also decide on the costs of the arbitration proceedings.
2. This policy shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, India.
No forbearance, indulgence, relaxation or inaction by the employer at any time, to require performance of any of the provisions of this policy shall, in any way, affect, diminish or prejudice its right to require performance of that provision at a later point in time.
Any modification of this Policy or additional obligation assumed by either party in connection with this Policy shall be binding only if evidenced in writing signed by each party or an authorized representative of each party.
Each paragraph of this policy shall be and remain separate from and independent of and severable from all and any other paragraphs herein except where otherwise indicated by the context of the policy. The decision or declaration that one or more of the paragraphs are null and void shall have no effect on the remaining paragraphs of this policy.